Sunday, December 29, 2013

How To Speak and Translate Spanish

Spanish is a language spoken in more than one-third of the world's population. It is spoken as the first language in countries such as (Spain, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Colombia, etc...). The Spanish language is also known as "español" by the Spanish speaking population. Here are some phrases you need to know before you start conversing with the Mexican, Spanish, or the Puerto Rican people.
What's up?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿qué pasa?
What is your name?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿Cómo se llama?
My name is...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me llamo...
Hello~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hola Goodbye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~adios
See you later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hasta lavista
How do you say...?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿Cómo se dice...?
You are beautiful~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~eres bonita
Good Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~buenos días
Good Afternoon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~buenas tardes
Good Evening/Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~buenas noches
Come here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ven aquí, ven acá
Go away~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~irse
Where are you going?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿A dónde vas?
Where are you from?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿De donde eres?
I am from...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yo soy de...
I love you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~te amo
I like you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~me gustas Chico~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~boy Chica~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~girl
I drink a lot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bebo mucho
My house is your house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mi casa es tu casa
Let's get married~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vamos a casarnos
I am eating~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Estoy comiendo
I am running~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Estoy corriendo
I don't feel good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No me siento bien
Let's go to the movies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vamos al teatro
Let's have sex~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vamos a tener sexo
What do you want to do?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿Qué quieres hacer?
Where is the bathroom?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¿Dónde está el baño?
I need to use the bathroom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tengo que ir al baño
Please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Por favor
Thank You~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gracias
You are welcome~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~De nada
Sorry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lo siento
I'm fine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Estoy Bien

No comments:

Post a Comment